Moon Juice Mini Dew: Quench your brain. Hydration & Mineralization.
90% of the US has a mineral imbalance or deficiency and 75% are chronically dehydrated, which can manifest as brain fog and fatigue.
Mini Dew™ is 2 in 1: electrolytes + minerals for hydration and brain function.* Our microplastic-free pink salt electrolyte supports optimal hydration by maintaining water balance in and around cells.* Ionic trace minerals give the body the elements it needs to feel good and energized, while chelated essential minerals enhance cognitive performance and help reduce brain fog.*
This electrolyte powder with trace minerals tastes like organic watermelon, a pinch of minerals, and a dash of pink salt. Instantly dissolves in water, zero sugar.
Shown to help:
- + Hydration supports optimal hydration by maintaining water balance in and around cells*
- + Mineralization supports the body’s intricate electrical system, gives the body the elements it needs to feel good and energized*
- + Brain enhances memory and cognitive performance, helps reduce brain fog and mental fatigue*
- + Hormones can reduce PMS cramping, can help normalize sex hormones in perimenopausal women*
- + Skin + Hair supports collagen and elastin synthesis, production of hair pigmentation, and maintenance of hair color*
Mix 1 tsp of this electrolyte drink powder in 12oz of water every day. Also great for saunas, exercise, travel, or when you’re feeling blah. Friendly for adults and kids 4+.
Ingredients: Calcium (as Calcium Bisglycinate), Magnesium (as Magnesium Gluconate), Zinc (as Zinc L-Methionine), Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine), Copper (as Copper Bisglycinate), Chloride (as Himalayan Pink Salt), Sodium (as Himalayan Pink Salt), Potassium (as Potassium Citrate), Ionic Trace Minerals, Boron (as Boron Glycinate), Malic Acid, Organic Flavors, Calcium Silicate, Organic Stevia Leaf Extract (Reb A), Beetroot Juice Powder (Color)
Sourcing: Moon Juice ingredients are 100% traceable, unadulterated, and sustainably sourced.
- + Himalayan Pink Salt mined from ancient sea beds in Pakistan.
- + Potassium Citrate from Germany.
- + Magnesium Gluconate from Belgium.
- + Boron Glycinate from Italy.
- + Calcium Bisglycinate from Brazil.
- + Copper Bisglycinate from Brazil.
- + L-Selenomethionine from India.
- + Zinc L-Methionine from Georgia, USA.
- + Ionic Trace Minerals from Utah, USA.