MBR CYTOLINE EYECARE CREAM 100
A revitalizing eye cream that stimulates the cell renewal and provides a significant reduction of under eye bags, eye puffiness and dark circles.
- Reduces under eye bags and puffiness
- Brightens dark circles
- Plumps and lifts fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves microcirculation and cell renewal
- Provides intense moisturization
- Increases ability to retain moisture
“Firming Illuminator” A revitalizing eye cream that stimulates the cell renewal and deeply nourishes the delicate eye area. CytoLine® Eyecare Cream 100 improves the microcirculation and regeneration of the skin around the eyes, resulting in immediate lifting action. Provides a significant reduction of under eye bags, eye puffiness and dark circles. The eye area instantly appears smoother, brighter and firmer.
- Cytobiol Lumin-Eye – Complex, containing Niacinamide, Vitamin B3, contributing to the production of cellular energy and Ash Bark, rich in antioxidants with strong vascular-protective and vessel-toning properties, improving cutaneous microcirculation and reinforcing the capillary structure. Provides a significant reduction of under eye bags, eye puffiness and dark circles.
- MBR Cyto-Lift – Natural polymers, accelerating the natural lifting effect from the inside while improving the skin’s elasticity.
- MPC™ Complex – Milk Peptide Complex, rich in Cytokines (proteins to support cell communication), that regenerate the skin’s cell functions and structure. Stimulates the production of dermal extra-cellular matrix molecules (e.g. collagens), improving the skin’s firmness, elasticity and density.
- Panthenol (Provitamin B5)
- Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate)
- Meadowfoam Oil
- Shea Butter
- Jojoba Oil
- Cytobiol Lumin-Eye
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Ceramide III
- MBR Cyto-Lift
- MPC™ Complex
Browse our full ingredient encyclopedia
HOW TO APPLY
Use mornings and evenings after preparing the skin. Apply CytoLine® Eyecare Cream 100 by gently patting it around the eye area. For optimal results, use after serum of your choice.